Thursday, July 14, 2022

Checking in With Agency

@ 11:41 AM

 

Me: Good morning G and W.  Any news about the girls' availability?

Gia: Not yet I will follow up again.. can you text me their egg donor numbers I'm at a medical center but I         can look it up now.

A lot of the girls travel during the summer months because they're off of school whether children are and so it's really hard to reach people but I will definitely keep trying maybe go through the Doner base and select a couple more. Thanks!  
 

@ 7:19 PM
 
Me: 
 
😊
440880
329753
284400
206114
97546
Thank you 
 
Gia:  Perfect I'll check in the morning I confused you with another Jorge
         I never got your list.
         Nor did Wendy
 
 
 
 @ 7:20 PM

Me: OK, my mistake. I thought you guys had access to the favorites list as it appears on my profile.
 

@ 7:22 PM

Gia: I guess not,lol..how are you? 

Me: Doing great. I am very excited about this. OK, From now on I willbe Jorge Luis. How are you?

Gia: I'm well thanks



Gia: The other one is Jorge Montero. I won't mess up again LOL I was at the doctor's so I was nervous and when when I read it I just read it wrong.


@ 7:25 PM

Me: My mom and I
Gia: is that mama?
Me: Yes
Gia: She is beautiful, no wonder you are so good lloking
Me: YEs, I am Morejon, it can be confusing...
        Thank you; love you too :)
Gia: I like to read romance novels and I swear I saw you on a cover or two LOL

2 7:27 PM

Me: She is 82. She is still independent, good genes, LOL

Gia: She is fabulous... god bless

Me: She may have :) seen me in some covers, Lol. That was in my past life, nowI am just a prof. :) But,         I am happier and have a better quality of life.

Gia: Awesome did you do novellas?

Me: Yes, about 3 of them (Angelica mi vida), Guadalupe, Mi Pequena Soledad.    
        And lots of theater, opera and dance; I am not bragging. I enjoy my present life more than before.
 
Gia: Love that.
 
Me: Thank you for your time. I have to go. But, I wanted to say God bless you for what you guys do.             Have an awesome weekend!
         I meant God Bless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...