https://www.seedtrustescrow.com/
file:///C:/Users/Jorge/Downloads/Seedtrust%20Funding%20Instructions%202022%20(1).pdf
------------------------------------------------
- Re: Seedtrust set upAol/Old MailFertility Heaven <info@fertilityheaven.com>To:jmbeni1463@aol.comTue, Jun 20 at 10:34 AM$10000 in totalSchedule a meetingJoin our private Facebook Group "Surrogates & Egg Donors U.S.A. Connect: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1031673300936921 for egg donors and surrogates.Warm Regards
Miriam Torres
Fertility Heaven
960 West 41 Street, Suite 116
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305)772-3302
(786)701-0514 Fax
Connecting Intended Parents, Surrogates & Egg Donors
Hi Miriam,Do I deposit $10,000 plus the $1800 charge?Please, let me know.I am on my way to the bank.Thank you in advance.Kind regards,JorgeOn Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 07:09:15 AM EDT, Fertility Heaven <info@fertilityheaven.com> wrote:Hi JorgeI hope your week is off to a great start. The next step is setting up Seedtrust. I have emailed Seedtrust to set up your account. This is the escrow company that will hold Anani's funds. Attached is the wire transfer instructions. At this time you will need to make the initial deposit of $10,000. When you send the wire transfer, put Morejon_Jean Francois. Seedtrust charges $1850 to manage your account. The agency are the administrators.Seedtrust sends alerts to everyone to inform them of deposits and withdrawals. Once we receive the legal agreement, it will be uploaded into Seedtrust and this will be their guide for disbursing and managing funds.Thank youSchedule a meetingJoin our private Facebook Group "Surrogates & Egg Donors U.S.A. Connect: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1031673300936921 for egg donors and surrogates.Warm RegardsMiriam Torres
Fertility Heaven
960 West 41 Street, Suite 116
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305)772-3302
(786)701-0514 Fax
Connecting Intended Parents, Surrogates & Egg Donors
Hi Miriam,I will set up the account this morning.I thought it was something I could do online.I will follow the instructions you send me in the attachment.Kind regards,Jorge
----------------------------Today, when I went to the bank, I had a conversation with Catherine Riesco, my account specialist. We had a nice conversation. She knows what I am trying to do. On one occasion, when I was making a transaction, we said congratulations. Today, she told me how wonderful it was to have a child. She showed me a pic of her with her child and husband? I mentioned the movie by Will Smith and Kinslett, where the angels look like real people. Kinslett's character struggled with having a baby via IVF. The angel, knowing her predicament, tells her "remember, they do not come from us, they come through us." Catherine face seemed frozen, trying to understand. I added: They come from God and we are just the channel.
Petegay called me in the afternoon. She said happy father's day. I knew what she meant. We had an uplifting conversation on becoming a father, the surrogate I was working with, the vaccine, the baby milk. She has a lot of information. She wanted me to know she was adopting my teaching methodology.
Talking to Jimmy about it, she thinks the movie is "collateral beauty."
No comments:
Post a Comment