Monday, June 19, 2023

Team Anani - Baby Morejon

 

WHATSAPP

Fertility Heaven created group "Team Anani - Baby Morejon"

- Fertility Heaven added you 

-Fertility Heaven added + 1 (786) 424-5101

Fertility Heaven + 1 (305) 772-3302

3:59 PM

Hello:



 

4:00 PM

It's going to be a great day.

Kedar works with out agency

7:21 PM

Me: Hello

7:45 PM

Thank you Miriam for creating the group. O know Anani has the evaluation 6/22

How are you Anani?

O just read your email Miriam. I will open the account as soon as tonight.

 

-------------

AOL Message

Subject: Seedtrust Set Up

Fertility Heaven

to Me

Today. 3:55 PM

Dear Jorge

Please set up the Seedtrust account and make an initial deposit of 10,000 for Anani. She has her appointment on 6/22 at Boca Fertility. We need to cover gas and her day of work to start. You can make arrangements to meet with her.

I will set up a Whatsapp group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...