Thursday, July 7, 2022

Creative Love Egg Donor and Surrogacy Agency


Address: 2787 E Oakland Park Blvd #407, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
Hours:
Phone: (954) 776-9878


My first meeting with Wendy Arker (Director) and Gigi (Assistant) who were welcoming, caring, embracing of the idea I could become a father by myself. Wendy has a child also through the same journey I am about to start.

The office wall is full of pictures with families who have employed the agency to have their babies.

They can name each one of them and remark on their very unique journeys. Some of them have become adoptive families for Wendy and Gigi. 

I also explained to them by experience with a failed marriage not conducive to having a family and then my failed attempt at co-parenting with a woman from Chile, whom I went to meet in Chile. I stayed there from June 15 - June 30. I showed pictures, etc.

They provided me with initial information such as:

Brochure by Aleixa Gertz with details about Reproductive Law.

An itemized list of the services provided by the agency along with  agencies fees. 

The whole package also includes:

    Legal Statue

    Surrogate Compensation Package

    Newborn Insurance Coverage

    Surrogate Medication

    Clinic Cost


Finally, they referred me to Conceptions Florida and asked me to make an appointment as soon as possible. They specifically recommended Dr. Armando E. Hernandez. They emphasized the importance of creating the embryo first and have it done before we can move forward. 


2

That same day, I made the appointment with Conceptions Florida as I drove back home from Fort Lauderdale. The appointment was scheduled for July 21.


3

When I finally got home I had a text from Gigi.

 

Gia: Hi Jorge,
So nice meeting you today..I have approved you so you can begin looking at donors
Gia

Me: Hi Gia, likewise. You and Wendy are just beautiful. I already made the appointment with Dr. Hernandez.  

Gia: Perfect

Gia:Have you looked at the donor base yet   

Me:  No, I will do that now.

Gia  When is your appointment ?

Me: July 21, 10:00 AM. It will not be with Dr H. But with his Assistant. 

Me: With him, it would have been in Sept.

Gia: Great

Me: Gia, I had to use another email address to create the account  

Me: With the other one I could not get through. Do I need to give you the email address to be approved? 

Gia: I can't get thru til tomorrow.

Me: OK thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...