Friday, February 10, 2023

I have not Heard from You

 Creative Love Egg Donor Agency. Login

 

 Friday, Feb 10. 6:48 PM

Jorge:

Hi gia. I have not heard from you, Wendy or the lawyer. I have not tried to get in touch since I know things have th3ir own energy and speed, But know I am here :) Have a nice weekend.


Gia:

Jorge I have been trying to reach out to you by text phone calls Wendy emailed ... the lawyer the contracts were sent to you I didn't know what happened I was so worried please call me thank you

Jorge:

I am at an event right now. But, the lawyer told me via text, she would let me know when to send the signed document back to her, because the donor had issues with the contract. She has not communicated with me  after that. Then, my name was misspelled in the document Wendy sent me. I told you about it. As far as I know she never sent it back to me with the correction. We can talk about it tomorrow if you are free and able. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...