Thursday, May 11, 2023

Congratulations!

 

 Congratulations Greeting Card Vector Lettering Stock Illustration -  Download Image Now - Congratulating, Banner - Sign, Web Banner - iStock

 

 Thu, May 11, 2023 1:26 pm

 Fertility Heaven (info@fertilityheaven.com)

To: You

 

 Dear Jorge


Congratulations! Anani wants to be your surrogate.  I need the name and email of your nurse coordinator to forward Anani's file. Once reviewed I will send you our service agreement and retainer invoice.

Schedule a meeting

Join our private Facebook Group  "Surrogates & Egg Donors U.S.A. Connect: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1031673300936921 for egg donors and surrogates. 

 
Warm Regards

   

Miriam Torres

Fertility Heaven

960 West 41 Street, Suite 116

Miami Beach, FL 33140

(305)772-3302

(786)701-0514 Fax

Connecting Intended Parents, Surrogates & Egg Donors

www.fertilityheaven.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...