Monday, May 15, 2023

Match Sheet for My Surrogate

 Ovulation and pregnancy tracker Printable LH test sheet OPK image 1

Match Sheet

 

 Monday . 11:AM

 

Amy:

Good afternoon. I have received

the match sheet for your

surrogate (Happy face with teeth).

The first step is

the surrogate screening fee of 

$4,500. Are you ready for this payment?


Me:

Yes (with thumb up)


Amy: Shall I use your CC on file


Me: Yes... Let me know if ther is

any problem, there were some

fraudulent charges, I am dealing

with that this minute. Let me 

give you the OK in a few minutes,

I am on the phone with the credit

card co.


Amy:

Oh no. Ok let me mrmmmoe

 know. Lol


---------------------

https://simplesurrogacy.com/news/surrogacy-101-legal-process-match-sheet-and-drafting/

https://simplesurrogacy.com/surrogates/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...