Thursday, June 22, 2023

Meeting with Anani and Miriam Happened

 We met at the Bocal Fertility Clinic. It was a great surprise that Miriam could also meet us there. I planned on Taking Anani out and have lunch. At first, Miriam and I parked on the parking lot at the same time and next to each other, serendipity!

I could not see Anani before she went on, so I texted her I was running late. But Miriam and I made to see her afterwards. We met with Amy at her office and  she was as welcoming as always. She said Anani would be there for about two hours. So, Miriam and I wen to have some smoothie and the Mainer Mall. 

While there, Anani texted that she was in the lobby waiting for the nurse. Miriam, said, let us go. On our way there, Amy called us to tell us that they had found a polyp in the uterus. She said it was easily removable, but she needed to know if I consented since it was going to be $2000.

When we go to the office Anani was about to go in to talk to Amy who was about to explain what they had found.

After that, we briefly talked to Amy. She gave me a brochure explaining the condition. Miriam left intermediately. She had a lot on her schedule. We went to the Villagio a restaurant at Maisner, which I had seen already as a possible choice.

We entered the restaurant. We became one of two tables. Anani is polite and pleasant. We had a great time. I think, in Jimmy's words, she was sizing me up. She said that she hoped I was not going to be neglectful of the child. She assured me she was not doing this for money and that she expected I she did this to help me I would be a dedicated father. Of course, I tried to reassured her of my honest desire to have a child and take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...