Very nice speaking today! I am happy to be able to assist you on your surrogacy matter.
To hire me as your attorney and for me to get started on drafting your agreement, I will need the following:
1) My attached retainer signed and scanned back
2) My attached waiver of conflict signed and scanned back
3) Payment of my legal fee of $7,500. I included a link where you can pay by credit card per below.
Thank you!!
For Online payment Clients can go to:
www.gmlaw.com
-Submit Payment
-Top right hand corner
-Retainer payment
-Select Trust Florida
-The client/invoice/matter number to reference is: 78450.0001
From: Marla Neufeld
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 6:55 PM
To: jmbeni1463@aol.com
Subject: RE: IP introduction
Also before our call, can you please provide me with your middle name for purposes of my office running a conflict check? Thanks!
From: Marla Neufeld
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 3:07 PM
To: jmbeni1463@aol.com
Subject: RE: IP introduction
Hi again!
I have included a link to my firm bio so you can read more about my experience in the surrogacy legal area, including my co-authoring a book on surrogacy published by the American Bar Association: https://www.gmlaw.com/attorneys/marla-neufeld/. As an aside, I personally worked with a surrogate to expand my own family and am experienced in this area of law personally and professional.
My role in assisting you in your surrogacy process is divided into two (2) stages and is limited to the legal services in the United States and in Florida.
Stage 1:
1) Surrogacy Contract: I draft, negotiate, and finalize your surrogacy contract as your lawyer. You will obtain and pay for a separate attorney to review the contract on behalf of your surrogate.
Stage 2:
2) Pre Birth Order: At the 2nd trimester of pregnancy, I obtain the pre birth order to send to the hospital so they are aware this is a surrogacy delivery ensuring your rights at the birth. This pre birth order does not place your name on the birth certificate but is more of a heads up to the hospital to ensure for a smooth delivery process as far as your access to the baby and the ability to make medical decisions for the baby.
3) Post Birth Court Order and Obtain Florida Birth Certificate: Immediately after the birth of the child, I obtain a court order which I send via rush order to Florida Vital Records office which allows me to obtain the Florida birth certificate with your name on the birth certificate.
Costs:
My full retainer fee of $7,500 is due when you hire me. I apply the retainer payment as follows as we proceed with your matter:
1) For Stage 1, I charge $4,000 for all services in Stage 1.
2) For Stage 2, I charge $3,500 in the second trimester when we start the pre birth order, which payments covers all of the courts proceedings AND the hard costs such as filing fee, Fed Ex., etc. (up to $500 which it should not exceed unless the court increases the filing fee or you need more than two original birth certificates).
Please let me know if you have question and if you want to set a free 15 minute consult with me, please feel free to schedule using this link: SCHEDULE CONSULT HERE
I look forward to connecting soon!
Marla Neufeld, Esq
From: Miriam Torres <mtorres@fertilityheaven.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 2:37 PM
To: Marla Neufeld <marla.neufeld@gmlaw.com>;
jmbeni1463@aol.com
Subject: IP introduction
Dear Marla
I would like to introduce you to Jorge Morejon. He is a single dad. He has matched with a surrogate from our agency. His number is 786-203-5871. His clinic is Boca Fertility. He needs a consultation for surrogacy and will be ready to move to legal this week.
Jorge
Marla is an excellent lawyer and has been part of the Fertility Heaven family for a long time. You are in good hands with Marla.
--
Schedule a meeting
Join our private Facebook Group "Surrogates & Egg Donors U.S.A. Connect: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1031673300936921 [facebook.com] for egg donors and surrogates.
Warm Regards
|
Miriam Torres Fertility Heaven 960 West 41 Street, Suite 116 Miami Beach, FL 33140 (305)772-3302 (786)701-0514 Fax Connecting Intended Parents, Surrogates & Egg Donors |
|
|
GREENSPOON MARDER LLP LEGAL NOTICE
The information contained in this transmission may be attorney/client privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, any discussion of tax issues contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is not, and is not intended to be, "written advice" as defined in Section 10.37 of Treasury Department Circular 230.
A portion of our practice involves the collection of debt and any information you provide will be used for that purpose if we are attempting to collect a debt from you.

No comments:
Post a Comment