Friday, November 10, 2023

Transfer Cycle Payment / Signing Surrogate Transfer Cycle Docs / Calling Repro-Tech

 

 Embryo Transfer: What It Is, What to Expect, The Different Types, and More

Payment of 6,300 USD for a Transfer Cycle.  Assisted by Deborah with the payment which was made via visa credit card.


A frozen embryo transfer (FET) cycle is a process to help you become pregnant. FET uses embryos (fertilized eggs) that have been frozen. During the FET cycle, your embryos are thawed and placed into your uterus. This is done at a time in your menstrual cycle that best supports a pregnancy.

 ====================

I also went to UPS and notarized the paper work (sent to me via email) with Repro-tech to have the embryos delivered. 

 

===========================

 

P V arruyo@gmail.com

Attachments11:00 AM (0 minutes ago)


to Amy
Hi Amy,

I am sending you the signed documents.
Please, let me know if I did what I was supposed to.


Kind regards,


Jorge
One attachment • Scanned by Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...