Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Potential Egg Count is 34

 



BOCA FERTILITY

Inbox

Good afternoon,

 

The donor was seen this morning and is absolutely lovely!!  Her potential egg count is 34. She will return on 9/19/22 for her remaining exam.

 

 

Thank you,

 

Amy

Amy Svorinich

IVF Nurse Coordinator

Nurse Manager

 

Phone: (561) 368-5500

Fax: (561) 368-4793

E-Mail: ivfnurse@bocafertility.com

Website: www.bocafertility.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is for the exclusive use of the person to whom it is addressed and is confidential and may contain health information that is legally protected by state and federal law. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender by return e-mail, indicate that you are not the intended recipient, and confirm that you have deleted the original message. Use, disclosure, distribution or copying of documents transmitted to you in error is strictly prohibited. Please do not retransmit the content of this message.

BocaFertility_logo smaller 2017

IVF Nurse IVFNURSE@bocafertility.com

11:43 AM (8 hours ago)


to me
 
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hi Amy,

Thank you for the update.
I appreciate it.

I thought I had sent you this email and it was archived as a draft.

Would you tell me the kind of tests my donor is having?
I am trying to learn about the process and would love to know more.

Kind regards,

Jorge L. Morejon

P V

9:40 PM (0 minutes ago)


to IVF
 
 
 
----------------------
 
 12:20 PM
TEXT
 
Gia: Hi Jorge just wanted to let you know you're a donor Sarah went to her appointment today and everything went great they made another appointment for her to come back in September. Hope you're doing welland the school year is fantastic for you.
 
Me: Good morning Gia. Thank you for the update. I am glad everything went OK. What would the next appointment be about? Classes are good. Thank you for the good wishes. I appreciate every one of your messages. Please, say hello to Wendy.
 
Gia: This clinic requires the girls to come twice for their new patient appointment I really I don't know why but it's just how they do it they break it into 2 visits you can ask the nurse what is done at each appointment.
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
 AMH & FSH
 

The AMH test is the gold standard, and numerous studies have shown that it’s an accurate predictor of ovarian reserve. The FSH test has fallen out of favour because results fluctuate between cycles, and ultrasound counts can be inaccurate due to the difficulty in spotting apple-seed-size antral follicles. Many clinicians run more than one test and cross-reference the results.

The results of these tests are important to help doctors evaluate the potential benefits of using ovarian-stimulation drugs, which help more antral follicles mature to eggs, which, in turn, increase the odds of conception through sex or intrauterine insemination (IUI) or help fertility specialists retrieve more eggs for IVF. 

While the average 25- to 34-year-old’s ovarian reserve consists of 15 to 30 antral follicles, fewer than 10 is considered low. The more antral follicles, the more eggs and the more likely a woman is to get pregnant.

 
TODAY'S PARENT / LINK:
https://www.todaysparent.com/getting-pregnant/trying-to-conceive/what-an-ovarian-reserve-test-can-tell-you-about-your-fertility/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...