Thursday, August 18, 2022

Moving Along Nicely

 

 


TEXT


Gia: Hi Jorge your egg donor is all set for her appointment next week and then again in September we are moving along nicely.

She's coming with her husband and her dogs so she's perfectly safe.

Me: Beautiful.

Gia: What will I call you ... Papa ... Father ... Daddy ... It's happening ... how do you like the clinic?

Me: Yesterday, the clinic called me. They charged me 4,500 for the procedure (they did not itemize he receipt). I am glad she is safe. Thank you Gia for keeping me posted.

I love the clinic.

Gia: My pleasure.

Me: Papa is fine :)

Gia: Her family member had difficulties and she wanted to help others build their family.

Me: I believe in God's perfect design. I think that meeting you and Wendy and now the donor is not accidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...