Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Payment to Boca Fertility / Receipt


 


I received a call from the Boca Raton Fertility Clinic who asked me to authorize the payment of the tests the donor will be having. I said yes. I was driving Mariana from the Mall de las Americas to my mother's house when the  call came in ( I could not get the name of the person). I could barely hear what she was saying. I got the amount of money (4,500). I was asked to pay and the method of payment (my credit card, which they have on file).

Then, I called  the office and Jasmine answered. I asked for the receipt. I wanted it to be itemized, but it was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...