Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Sarah viajara (will travel) a/to Boca

  


 

TEXT

Gia: Hi Jorge it's gia give me call when you get a chance please thank you.


CALL

When I called Gia, after leaving the meeting with the Department, around 3:20 PM, she just wanted to inform me that the doner, whom I think is named Sarah, will have to visit the Boca Clinic about three times. She has to stay in a hotel while in Boca and I am financially responsible for the expenses of the trip and the hotel (maybe food as well). Sarah lives in Tallahassee. She could have come by plane, but she decided to drive. Gia told me that she will have to come three times to the clinic and on the third visit they will collect the eggs.Wendy keeps track of all the expenses and will charge me for it all at once, when the time comes.

 Gia was jubilant, she said, "we are making a baby." I am always so grateful to her for her optimism and good vibes. I said "we are." I appreciate the inclusion, the use of the "we pronoun." I know I am paying, but she does not have to do that. I am truly grateful to God and to Gia for that.

 

TEXT

Me: Wendy, I was thinking, isn't it dangerous for her to drive all the way from Tallahassee to Boca? I am concerned about her safety, not because she is the donor, but because of her as a person. A few weeks ago, I drove from Miami to Gainesville and it was a challenge to remain awake, to remain focused and avoid potential accidents. Make sure she knows I do not mind paying for her flights.

 Gia: No she's coming with a friend she prefers to drive.

Me: THANK YOU (with the pink bunny)

Me: Sorry, I meant Gia in my previous text, I saved your number as Wendy & Gia and I get confused sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...