Monday, September 19, 2022

Everything is Perfect

 

 


 

TEXT

MONDAY - 11:21 AM

Gia: good morning Jorge, your egg donor Sara is in town for her 2nd appointment with your clinic. Yay! 

Me: Thanks :) I am so excited (animated clown)

Gia: Me too. (Happy faces)

Me: I amean, it is a slow process, but like Wendy says, "no short cuts."

Gia: No short cuts ... the baby will be here before you you know it.

Me: :) Yes!!!

 

MONDAY - 4:23 PM

Gia: I just found out the egg donor was sick so they rescheduled foe 2 weeks.

Me: Thank you Gia for the update. Everything is perfect and everything happens for a reason :)

Gia: Yes, I agree



No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...