Monday, October 3, 2022

FDA Blood Work

 


 

 

TEXT

11:16 AM

Gia: Good morning Jorge just wanted to let you know your egg donor is at her new patient appointment today.

12:24 PM

Me: Great! Yes, I thought it was this week. I am glad she is fine.

Gia: She is a dol to work with! She just left the clinic.

12:32 PM

Me: Awesome. Yes, las visit, the clinic sent me an email to let me know how great she was.

Gia: (Happy face with hearts).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOCA FERTILITY

Inbox

Good morning Jorge,

 

I hope this email finds you well.  The egg donor was seen this morning for the FDA exam. We will have the FDA blood work results in about 10 business days, Once the contract is complete then I will make the IVF dates and complete the calendar.

 

I have attached the IVF packet for you to print, we must have the FDA blood work ASAP.  I have included the script again.  Please complete the Completed Repro Tech packet and sign the consents and retrun to me via email.

 

I have placed the egg donor medicine order with BioMatrix, they will be reaching out to you for payment.

 

Any questions let me know! 

Have a great day!

 

 

Thank you,

 

Amy

Amy Svorinich

IVF Nurse Coordinator

Nurse Manager

 

Phone: (561) 368-5500

Fax: (561) 368-4793

E-Mail: ivfnurse@bocafertility.com

Website: www.bocafertility.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is for the exclusive use of the person to whom it is addressed and is confidential and may contain health information that is legally protected by state and federal law. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender by return e-mail, indicate that you are not the intended recipient, and confirm that you have deleted the original message. Use, disclosure, distribution or copying of documents transmitted to you in error is strictly prohibited. Please do not retransmit the content of this message.

BocaFertility_logo smaller 2017

IVF Nurse

Attachments12:55 PM (6 hours ago)


to me

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FDA has progressively strengthened the overlapping safeguards that protect patients from unsuitable blood and blood products. Blood donors are asked specific questions about risk factors that could affect the safety of the donation and are deferred from donation if risk factors are acknowledged. FDA also requires blood centers to maintain lists of unsuitable donors to prevent further donations from these individuals. After donation, the blood is tested for several infectious agents. All tests must be negative before the blood is suitable for transfusion. In addition to these safeguards, FDA has significantly increased its oversight of the blood industry. The agency inspects all blood facilities at least every two years, and "problem" facilities are inspected more often. Blood establishments are now held to quality standards comparable to those expected of pharmaceutical manufacturers.

link:  https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/blood-donor-screening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...