Quest Diagnostics
11410 N Kendall Dr Suite 107 - 109
Miami, Fl., 33176
Back to the same place. The same person at the front desk. She immediately told me "we told you to come on Monday." I said, "that is not what the young man told me." She said, " the test has to be sent out through FedEx, because of the holidays, we need to wait until Monday when the services are normalized." The explanation sounded fake. It thought for a second and said, " I will go to another quest. Thank you." And left. The funny thing is that the place was empty.
-------------------------------------------
I looked for another location and found another Quest near by.
12554 SW 120th St.,
Miami, Fl., 33186
The service was as expected. I got in, checked in. I waited for a few minutes. I was asked in. Tamy, the lab person, was very polite and professional. She asked for advise from two of her co-workers. They were able to perform one of the tests, the other, they said, they cannot do there. They said I have to go to an urologist. Thus, it was all clear and transparent. I said OK and she did the blood test. The other test, as I understood, requires a swap of the urethra.
------------------------------------------------
I called Quest Customer Service, I filed a complaint.
I also went to google reviews and posted a comment.
----------------------------------------------------------
I googled Dr. Samowitz, the urologist I have seen lately, and found him. Today, Friday 25, the office is closed, but the answering service took my name.
Dr. Harvey R. Samowitz MD
(5/5)Patient Experience Rating
Female Urology/Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery + 2 more subspecialties
Hallandale Beach, FL
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center + 1 affiliated hospital
Male
21+ Yrs Experience
English

2500 E Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale Beach, FL
Doctor Address
2500 E Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale Beach, FL, 33009
(954) 859-6333
No comments:
Post a Comment