Quest Diagnostics
11410 N Kendall Dr Suite 107 - 109
Miami, Fl., 33176
I went to the Quest Diagnostics near by me. I walked in as opposed to make an appointment. The minute I walked in, 1:55 PM, the person at the front tried to have me come back another day. I insisted in staying since they closed at 2:30 PM and we had a whole half hour before then.
I waited and was finally called in. When waiting, I could hear the lab person saying to another employee "why me, just when we are about to close, this test etc, etc, etc. I was not aware the tests ordered by Boca Fertility via, now UHealth, was so complicated. He came back into the room and told me the test was complicated and that it was better to come back Monday. I said, are you closed Friday? and he rectified, yes, Friday and Saturday we are open. So, he agreed I could come Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment