Tuesday, November 22, 2022

U Health and Nurse Guevara

 

 

 

I went to UHealth, Jackson,  I had my appointment with nurse Guevara as a follow up of my visit with Dr. Coleman. She read all the test results and told me I was OK. My kidneys are working well. My blood pressure was 87/59. I am not per-diabetic, etc. She said my bad cholesterol was a little high, but took it bag by saying the combination of bad and good was normal. It could be that I was not completely fasting the day of the test.

Then, she ordered the tests sent to me by Amy at Boca Fertility, which was the main reason why I made the appointment with her.

So, I went downstairs to the lab. While waiting I mistakenly called Gia at the agency. I was trying to pay for parking, when it was her I called. She said, "did you get my message?" I said, no, I just wanted to say hello. She said that the donor had called them to let them know she was traveling to see her family. So, I told her and Wendy, whom I could hear in the background, that I was precisely at the Dr. trying to finalize the testing. I said, this is serendipity; Gia agreed. We wished each other a "Happy Thanksgiving" and said good bye.

When I was called in by the lab person, she suggested for me to go to Quest Diagnostics instead, because they did not do one of the tests and in that way I would be needled only once. It was only a few buildings away on the same sidewalk, but when I got there, it was closed. It closes at 3:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...