Memorial Hospital . 3rd Floor, suite 300
Finally, I was able to go to see Dr. Samowitz for my last lab test. I got there late. There was a lot of traffic. The staff was the same as the one in Hallandale. The reaction was the same as the reaction I had in Quest. They did not know really what they were supposed to do. I, based on what the lab technicians had read in front of me at Quest, was able to tell them that what they were supposed to to was a swap of the urethra. They took a urine sample. Then, I was asked to wait for Dr. S.
When he finally came to the see me, he was as graceful as always. I explained to him the same thing. He said the test was archaic. No one uses it anymore. The swap is used to know if one has climedya or gonorrhea. He called the Boca Fertility Clinic, and left a message for Doctor Moshe Peres. He will clarify the details of the test and will call me tomorrow to let me know.
In the meantime, he gave me a form to take to Quest with the specifications necessary for them to perform the lab test. A urine sample is enough to amplify the element in the urine that will show if I have climedya or gonorrhea. His registered nursed completed the forms.Dr. S. toll me to bring pics of the baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment