Saturday, December 10, 2022

Quest Diagnostic

  


 

My final visit to Quest, on 120th, took place on Saturday. When I got there around 7 AM, the place was already full of people waiting. I got up early and collected the sample of urine in the container given to me by Dr. Samowitz. I waited there for an hour. Knowing that they would close by 10 AM. I talked to one of the lab workers and explained I had already been there, that all I needed to do was hand in the sample. She told me she would give me a number to be taken care of faster. That is what indeed happened. Some one called number 102 for a specimen; I guessed it was me. I went in and finally turned in the sample plus the form where Dr. S. had specified the kind of tests they needed to perform. I was glad to leave that place early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...