Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Gia Cheking In

 

 Creative Love Egg Donor Agency, LLC Reviews | Fort Lauderdale FL 33306 | +1  (954) 776-9878

Gia:

Hi Jorge it's Gia just checking see if you got those labs done I just checked with the clinic and apprently the lab did the wrong lab on you so you have to retake it so I was speaking with the donor and she was asking me what's happening.

Me:

Hi Gia, I am in Dallas in a workshop. I repeated the tests before I left. Amy must have the results already. I return to Miami on Jan 2nd.

Gia:

Oh, okay

Me:

Thank you Gia. Belated Merry Christmas! Have a Happy New Year.

Gia:

Thanks, you too.

George, you are going to be a dad.

Gia:

Jorge.. LOL

Me:

George is OK too :)

Gia:

:)

 https://surrogacynetwork.org/biz/creative-love-egg-donor-agency-llc/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...