Thursday, January 12, 2023

Drafting Attorney ? Donors Reviewing Attorney

TEXT

Thursday , Jan 12, 3:18 PM

Jorge to Gia:

 I authorize Alexia Gertz to contact me. thank you

--------------------------

 

The final Quest test worked, since I was contacted by the Creative Love Agency to move on with the process.

 

As advised by Wendy in her email below, I called Alexandra Gertz and left a message on her voice mail.

When I read the documents, I noticed my name was misspelled by Wendy. Instead of Morejon, she wrote Morejon.

I called Gia (around 3:13) to tell her about the error. She told me she is dating a Cuban. Tomorrow will be their first date. I warned her about Friday 13th. She said they knew, but they liked it since, she is Italian and for Italians the 13 is a lucky number.

She asked me to text her that I authorized Alexandra Gertz to call me. Which I did inmediately,

Gertz called me around 3:40 PM explaining that she was drafting two agreements. She would send them to me via email. She explained the Fl law asks the donor to relinquish any rights over the eggs once they are donated.

 

 ------------------------------

Hi From Creative Love Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency

Inbox

Wendy Arker wendyarker@yahoo.com

Attachments12:53 PM (2 hours ago)


to me, Gia
Hi Jorge,

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's :) 

As you know we are ready to move forward with the donor and create embryos. At this point we need to complete the legal contract between you and the donor. The clinic is waiting on us to receive the final legal clearance in order to issue a cycle calendar. If you could please contact the drafting attorney, Alexia Gertz she will assist in completing this task. Once both parties sign the legal contract the attorney will issue the final legal clearance letter to the clinic letting them know we can commence on the cycle. Once everyone signs I will pay both the drafting attorney and the donors reviewing attorney. I will place the egg donor insurance policy at the start of injections. The insurance policy will cover the egg donor for any complications or issues related to the stimulation process and/or egg retrieval. The policy will remain active for four months post delivery. 

Drafting Attorney: 

Alexia Gertz
954.410.1842

I've attached the agency retainer agreement. As you know I waive the agency fee on the egg donor side since you're entering into a surrogacy journey. Attached is the invoice for the fees that are currently due in order to move forward. I will invoice you for the egg donor compensation and travel fees 5 days before the start of injections. The clinic will order the egg donor medications and connect you with the pharmacy to pay. 

Egg Donor Compensation: $10,000.00 
Egg Donor Travel: TBD (the clinic is requires the donor to be at the clinic for 6 days with a companion.) 

We're excited for you to move forward on your path to parenthood :)

Best,

Wendy 


Creative Love Egg Donor and Surrogacy Agency, LLC
East Landmark Building
2787 E. Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 407
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306
Main Line:  954.776.9878  
Fax: +1.954.206.4215 
http://www.cledp.com

Confidentiality Notice: This is a confidential communication protected under the federal electronics communications and may contain Protected Health Information (PHI).  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately of the error by either replying to this e-mail or calling the compliance officer at 954.776.9878 and advising of the error in delivery.  Please be advised that under no circumstances are you given permission to copy, disseminate, or otherwise use this communication or any of its attachments in any form or fashion whatsoever and could be held in violation of federal law regarding confidential communications and/or copyrighted material.  After notifying us of the error as stated above, please destroy the communication and any of its attachments in its entirety. Thank you.
  





3 Attachments • Scanned by Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...