Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Final Quest / This time for real

 

 Home | Quest Diagnostics

I went back to Quest around 9:00 AM. I waited for an opportunity to tell one of the lab people why I was there. I said to her it was my third time and I was there because the last test, (which she was a part of along with Dennis), was performed wrong. I sat, and within a few minutes she asked me in. She was confused when she look at my record. According to her they everything they were asked for. I call Amy at Boca Fertility and Amy explained to her what was missing, the kit and the clemarya and gonorrhea tests.

We repeated all of it. The blood test seem more extensive, more blood.


When I got home I sent Amy an email confirming her I had done it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...