
Fwd: Bank
| Tue, Apr 4, 1:33 PM |
| |||
From: Wendy Arker <wendyarker@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2023 at 11:33 AM
Subject: Bank
To: Gia CLEDP <gia.cledp@gmail.com>
East Landmark Building
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306
Main Line: 954.776.9878
http://www.cledp.com
Confidentiality Notice: This is a confidential communication protected under the federal electronics communications and may contain Protected Health Information (PHI). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately of the error by either replying to this e-mail or calling the compliance officer at 954.776.9878 and advising of the error in delivery. Please be advised that under no circumstances are you given permission to copy, disseminate, or otherwise use this communication or any of its attachments in any form or fashion whatsoever and could be held in violation of federal law regarding confidential communications and/or copyrighted material. After notifying us of the error as stated above, please destroy the communication and any of its attachments in its entirety. Thank you.
-----------------------------------
PHONE CONVERSATION WITH GIA
Today, I had a conversation via phone call with Gia. She was asking me for a payment, which included the retainer, which I had already paid. I was sitting next to Carol when the conversation took place. Carol listened to the conversation and I told her, I had all the information if Laurel ever needed it. Carol remarked on me remembering all the payments and I told her I had a diary and that kept me on task.
I told Gia and was in class and that I would take care of that later.
E. Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 407 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308 (O) 954.776.9878 (C) 954.235.2990
Invoice
3.30.23
Invoice From Creative Love
IP’s: Jorge Morejon
Clinic: Boca Fertility
Cycle: ED
Description Amount Due
Egg Donor Compensation
$10,000.00
Egg Donor Travel (Monitoring 2 nights)
Travel (Gas)
$436.80
$75.00
TOTAL FEE DUE: 10,511.80
---------------------------------------------------
WIRING INSTRUCTIONS:
REGIONS BANK
201 MILAN PARKWAY
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35211
*
ROUTING # 062005690
NAME ON ACCOUNT:
Creative Love Egg Donation Agency LL C
Trust Account
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
0143817955
SWIFT CODE (if necessary): UPNBUS44
WIRE DEPARTMENT: 1-800-843-1158

%20.pdf.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment