Monday, April 3, 2023

Egg Donor Compensation / Fee

 Creative Love Egg Donor Agency, LLC Reviews | Fort Lauderdale FL 33306 | +1  (954) 776-9878

Hi Jorge,

Please see attached the egg donor compensation and current travel fees due. There will be additional travel. This clinic does things different then others. They monitor consecutive days which is different, but I respect what is their protocol. 

I do need the donor compensation wired today as the donor did start injections. The donor insurance policy has been placed. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you ~

Best,

Wendy 



Creative Love Egg Donor and Surrogacy Agency, LLC
East Landmark Building
2787 E. Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 407
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306
Main Line:  954.776.9878  
Fax: +1.954.206.4215 
http://www.cledp.com

Wendy Arker wendyarker@yahoo.com

AttachmentsMon, Apr 3, 11:05 AM


to me, Gia
 
----------------------
 
 

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Wendy Arker <wendyarker@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2023 at 11:05:39 AM EDT
Subject: Hi From Creative Love

Hi Jorge,

Please see attached the egg donor compensation and current travel fees due. There will be additional travel. This clinic does things different then others. They monitor consecutive days which is different, but I respect what is their protocol. 

I do need the donor compensation wired today as the donor did start injections. The donor insurance policy has been placed. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you ~

Best,

Wendy 

----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...