Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Cassandra

 The myth of Cassandra

 



Wed, May 3, 2023 2:00 pm

Miriam Torres (via Calendly) (notifications@calendly.com)

 

Miriam Torres

Hi Jorge Morejon,

Thank you for attending Profile Review and Consultation at 12:00pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada) on Wednesday, May 3, 2023.

Please respond to this email with any feedback or additional requests.

 

 --------------------------------

Wed, May 3, 2023 10:55 am

Fertility Heaven (info@fertilityheaven.com) 

 

Dear Jorge

 

Cassandra is a married surrogate with three children of her own.  She has two sibling journeys.  This would be her third journey and 6 pregnancy.

If you are interested let me know the name and email of your nurse coordinator and I can ask if they accept surrogates with 5 births.

Schedule a meeting

Join our private Facebook Group  "Surrogates & Egg Donors U.S.A. Connect: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1031673300936921 for egg donors and surrogates. 

 
Warm Regards

   

Miriam Torres

Fertility Heaven

960 West 41 Street, Suite 116

Miami Beach, FL 33140

(305)772-3302

(786)701-0514 Fax

Connecting Intended Parents, Surrogates & Egg Donors

www.fertilityheaven.com

 ----------------------------------------------

 

Wed, May 3, 2023 1:16 pm

(jmbeni1463@aol.com)

 

 :info@fertilityheaven.com

 

Hi Miriam,

I just spoke with Amy at Boca Fertility and she said that 5 births is "pushing the envelope," but that if she is cleared by her OBGyn, they are fine with that.
She asked about her deliveries, and I said they were all vaginal. She liked that.

I just read the surrogate's profile, and I like it.
So, let us go on with it. I am so excited.

I called your number, but your box is full.

Amy's info:


Amy Svorinich
IVF Nurse Coordinator
Nurse Manager
 
Phone: (561) 368-5500
Fax: (561) 368-4793



Thank you again,

Jorge

--------------------------------------------------------

 Wed, May 3, 2023 2:00 pm
 
Miriam Toress(notifications@calendly.com)

 

Miriam Torres

Hi Jorge Morejon,

Thank you for attending Profile Review and Consultation at 12:00pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada) on Wednesday, May 3, 2023.

Please respond to this email with any feedback or additional requests.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...