Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Back to Fertility Heaven

Header image for the site

 To:info@fertilityheaven.com Details

Hello Miriam,

How are you?
It has been a few years,
The pandemic thwarted all my plans to start my family.
However, I have not wasted time. I already have 5 embryos ready.

I wonder if you are still active.

Please, let me know.

kind regards,

Jorge


-----------------------------
 
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Fertility Heaven <info@fertilityheaven.com>
To: jmbeni1463@aol.com
Sent: Tue, May 2, 2023 6:59 am
Subject: Re: surrogates

Jorge

I am doing great.  I'm glad you have your embryos.  Attached is our surrogate process and costs for a surrogacy program.  You can schedule a zoom call below.

Schedule a meeting

Join our private Facebook Group  "Surrogates & Egg Donors U.S.A. Connect: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1031673300936921 for egg donors and surrogates. 

 
Warm Regards

   
Miriam Torres
Fertility Heaven
960 West 41 Street, Suite 116
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305)772-3302
(786)701-0514 Fax
Connecting Intended Parents, Surrogates & Egg Donors
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
 
On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 11:50 AM <jmbeni1463@aol.com> wrote:
Hi Again Miriam,

I already registered.
I made an appointment for tomorrow at 12:00 noon.
Can it be in person?

Thank you in advance.

Jorge
 

---------------------
 
 

Tue, May 2, 2023 11:52 am

Fertility Heaven (info@fertilityheaven.com)To:you Details

Hi Jorge

 

It can be by videochat.  See you tomorrow.

 

Schedule a meeting

https://calendly.com/fertility-heaven/consultation

 

Join our private Facebook Group  "Surrogates & Egg Donors U.S.A. Connect: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1031673300936921 for egg donors and surrogates.

 

 

 
Warm Regards

   
Miriam Torres
Fertility Heaven
960 West 41 Street, Suite 116
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305)772-3302
(786)701-0514 Fax
Connecting Intended Parents, Surrogates & Egg Donors
 
-----------------
 
Tue, May 2, 2023 11:47 am
(mtorres@fertilityheaven.com

Event Name: Profile Review and Consultation

Hi thank you so much for your interest in a consultation with Fertility Heaven Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency.

Location: This is a Zoom web conference.

You can join this meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/84630864777?pwd=dHJCbTZybjhuYnIydDhxS0E2NGIrdz09

Password: a3m7yy

Please specify if you are an egg donor, surrogate or intended parent?: Intended Parent

Need to make changes to this event?
Cancel: https://calendly.com/cancellations/fdc89486-6d4e-4a63-9e23-d8bf2a99ebae
Reschedule: https://calendly.com/reschedulings/fdc89486-6d4e-4a63-9e23-d8bf2a99ebae

Powered by Calendly.com

When

Wednesday May 3, 2023 ⋅ 12pm – 1pm (Eastern Time - New York)

-------------------------
 
 Reminder: Profile Review and Consultation with Miriam Torres at 12:00pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada) on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
 
 
Miriam Torres

Hi Jorge Morejon,

This is a friendly reminder that your Profile Review and Consultation with Miriam Torres is at 12:00pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada) on Wednesday, May 3, 2023.

Location:

This is a Zoom web conference.

You can join this meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/84630864777?pwd=dHJCbTZybjhuYnIydDhxS0E2NGIrdz09

Password: a3m7yy

Hi thank you so much for your interest in a consultation with Fertility Heaven Egg Donor & Surrogacy Agency.

Your Answers:

Please specify if you are an egg donor, surrogate or intended parent?

Intended Parent

Make changes to this event:
Reschedule Cancel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...