Monday, May 1, 2023

Check Every Two Weeks

 

 Creative Love Egg Donor Agency, LLC Reviews | Fort Lauderdale FL 33306 | +1  (954) 776-9878

 

 

Jorge Morejon

Inbox
Dear Wendy,

I hope you are doing well.
I got good news. We have 5 embryos ready.

I wanted to ask you about the next part of the process and how I can help to move it forward.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,


Jorge



Hi Jorge,

This is fantastic news. What a great cycle. I'm hoping to have a match soon. It's been picking up on surrogate applications. 

Please check in every two/three weeks. We'll check in with you as well to share updates. 

Best,

Wendy 



Creative Love Egg Donor and Surrogacy Agency, LLC
East Landmark Building
2787 E. Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 407
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306
Main Line:  954.776.9878  
Fax: +1.954.206.4215 
http://www.cledp.com

P V arruyo@gmail.com

Mon, May 1, 10:21 AM


to Wendy

Wendy Arker

Mon, May 1, 10:30 AM


to me

Jorge Morejon

Inbox

P V arruyo@gmail.com

Mon, May 1, 10:21 AM


to Wendy
Dear Wendy,

I hope you are doing well.
I got good news. We have 5 embryos ready.

I wanted to ask you about the next part of the process and how I can help to move it forward.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,


Jorge



Wendy Arker

Mon, May 1, 10:30 AM


to me
Hi Jorge,

This is fantastic news. What a great cycle. I'm hoping to have a match soon. It's been picking up on surrogate applications. 

Please check in every two/three weeks. We'll check in with you as well to share updates. 

Best,

Wendy 



Creative Love Egg Donor and Surrogacy Agency, LLC
East Landmark Building
2787 E. Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 407
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306
Main Line:  954.776.9878  
Fax: +1.954.206.4215 
http://www.cledp.com

Jorge Morejon

Inbox

P V arruyo@gmail.com

Mon, May 1, 10:21 AM


to Wendy
Dear Wendy,

I hope you are doing well.
I got good news. We have 5 embryos ready.

I wanted to ask you about the next part of the process and how I can help to move it forward.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,


Jorge



Wendy Arker

Mon, May 1, 10:30 AM


to me
Hi Jorge,

This is fantastic news. What a great cycle. I'm hoping to have a match soon. It's been picking up on surrogate applications. 

Please check in every two/three weeks. We'll check in with you as well to share updates. 

Best,

Wendy 



Creative Love Egg Donor and Surrogacy Agency, LLC
East Landmark Building
2787 E. Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 407
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306
Main Line:  954.776.9878  
Fax: +1.954.206.4215 
http://www.cledp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...