Thursday, July 28, 2022

Arrival to Deerfield the Evening Before Tests & News of Doner's AMH

 


 

 I arrived at the Hotel La Quinta by Wyndham at Deerfield Beach and checked in. My room? 111. I began to work on my Journal, then I exercised, shower and went out driving along Hillsborough Blvd until I found The Cove Plaza, a few feet from the Intracoastal. There, driving, looking for a place to eat, I found Michael's Pizzeria, a place where i ate for the first time NY pizza, very thin style. I ordered two slices of pizza (vegan) and the cook prepared my penne pasta pomodoro with broccoli. Delicious! I sat outside and the breeze was just out of this world, given how hot this summer has been.





I shared these pics with Annabel and Daniela, and Tahi. Right after dinner, they called me from Cuba. We had a fun talk. Later, in the following morning, I saw Tahi had remarked, "I am glad you are eating."She had cooked pasta with mushrooms. Later I found out Michael's is a renown restaurant here in Deerfield. I left; the restaurant was closing. So, I drove across the Intracoastal and got to the beach. Very nice ocean breeze and smell. It was dark, but it felt safe. Then, I saw a policeman making the rounds. A variety of English and Spanish speakers. At the restaurant, there was a large family, two women with like 5 girls. All black who spoke French. There was a walk-way and I started walking along the beach. Every thing seems to be under restoration. There are chiquis all along the beach with benches. It makes it feel very friendly.

------------

When I got to the hotel, I got a text message from Gia.

TEXT

Gia: Your donor did her AMH today should have results early next week.

Me: Thank you. Very good news! I am at Deerfield to be close to the clinic for tomorrow's appointment.

Gia: So close to me. I live in Pompano Beach.

Me: It is beautiful here.

Gia: Yes, I love the beach.


-------------

Anti-Müllerian Hormone Test (AMH)

This test measures the level of anti-müllerian hormone (AMH) in the blood. AMH is made in the reproductive tissues of both males and females. The role of AMH and whether levels are normal depend on your age and gender.

LINK:  https://medlineplus.gov/lab-tests/anti-mullerian-hormone-test/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boca Fertility / Amy sent me a message.

2:53 PPM  Amy: good Afternoon. i have received the beta result and unfortunately it is negative. I am so terribly sorry. She will stop her m...